Please Note Price Increase from Saturday 11th February 2017
VAT at 20% is included in our Admission Prices, this revenue goes directly to the government.
Children 2 to 15 years old qualify for the child rate and must be accompanied by an adult. Under 2’s are free. Please note that children under the age of 16 years must be supervised by an adult at all times whilst inside the zoo.
A Family Ticket may consist of the following denominations: 2 Adult Admission + 2 Child Admission, 1 Adult Admission + 3 Child Admission, 2 Senior Admission + 2 Child Admission, 1 Adult Admission + 1 Senior Admission + 2 Child Admission, 1 Senior Admission + 3 Child Admission.
A discounted rate is available for the registered disabled but please note that verification of disability status may be requested e.g Blue Badge, letter etc. Carer free is valid with full paying disabled child/adult admission only, there is a maximum of 1 carer free per disabled ticket.
Discounts are available for groups of 15 or more paying persons who pre-book at least 48 hours in advance. Please see the Group Visits page for prices.
Term Time dates follow those set by Essex County Council School Term and Holiday Dates
Child (2-15 years) £40.00
Senior Citizen £47.00
Disabled Adult £45.00 + 1 carer FREE (Please see disabled conditions above)
Disabled Child £40.00 + 1 carer FREE (Please see disabled conditions above)
Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
- The Annual Pass is valid for one year from day of purchase – under no circumstances can extensions or refunds be made.
- Annual Passes must be shown on entrance, photos and photocopies will not be accepted – failure to produce a valid pass may result in refusal of entry or having to pay for a full price day’s admission.
- Annual Passes allow entry for named person only – this Pass is not transferable.
- No compensation will be available for any admission price promotions run by Tropical Wings at any time throughout the year.
- The management reserves the right to change opening times.
- Annual Passes are valid for use every day that the zoo is open, including event days.
- The zoo will be closed weekdays in December. Please see our website for a full list of opening times.
- If Tropical Wings is forced to close due to unforeseen circumstances Annual Passes will not be extended or refunds given.
- Cost per year as advertised
- A fee of £1 will be charged for replacement cards
- Please collect your Pass from reception on your next visit – Tropical Wings is not responsible for uncollected passes and extensions or refunds will not be given.
Deals and discounts: Any current offers and competitions will be advertised on this website and/or our official Facebook and twitter pages. We do not work with any external discount voucher websites. Any vouchers seen advertised elsewhere may not be genuine. It is best to check with us in advance of your visit.
Please note we are not part of Tesco Clubcard or Essex Pass.